Country Music Songs with Lyrics and Chords:- Titles Beginning T7

Country Songs Collection 6000+ contemporary and traditional, lyrics with chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. and PDF for printing.

Home Country Index A1 A2 A3 A4 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1C2C3D1D2 D3EF1F2 G1 G2 H1 H2H3H4I1I2I3I4I5I6I7I8 I9 I10 I11 I12 J K L1 L2 L3 L4 M1 M2 M3 M4 N O1 O2 P QR1 QR2 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 UV W1 W2 W3 W4 W5 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

THIS COUNTRY MUSIC SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly classic songs from the Country Music genre although there are also quite a few traditional ones. The songs have chords included with the lyrics, These songs are commonly performed in a wide variety of contexts including Bluegrass, Old-time, Country Rock and Folk.

County Music is a predominantly an American genre of popular music that originated in the Southern United States during the 1920s. It is considered to be a meld of earlier "hillbilly", folk, cowboy, blues, and dance music popularised under the more general term country music. Early exponents included artists such as the Carter Family, Rily Puckett, Eck Robinson, Earnest Stoneman, Jimmy Rogers, and Charlie Poole. It should be noted that many contemporary artists deliberately emulate the performance style and methods of early renditions of this music under the general heading of old-time or oldtimey music.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist, recording, or just the transcribers opinion. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Some of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Country Music Song Books and Sheet Music to buy, check the
Country Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar e.g. A,B,C etc
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
Three Nickels And A Dime Leona Williams Three Nights A Week Fats Domino Three Ways To Love You Kitty Wells Thrill Of Your Love Elvis Presley Through The Bottom Of The Glass Leon Rausch Through The Eyes Of A Child Patsy Cline Through The Eyes Of A Fool Lefty Frizzell Through The Years Kenny Rogers Throw Your Love My Way Ernest Tubb Tied To A Stone George Jones Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree Dolly Parton Tie Me To Your Apron Strings Again Eddy Arnold Tie That Binds Jim Reeves Tie Your Dreams To Mine Marty Robbins Tight Fitting Jeans Conway Twitty Till A Better Memory Comes Along Gene Watson Till Death Do Us Part Ray Price Till Hell Freezes Over Marty Robbins Till I'm Too Old To Die Young Moe Bandy Till I Can't Take It Anymore Charlie Rich Till I Can Make It On My Own Tammy Wynette Till I Couldn't Stand No More Carl Perkins Till I Drink Milwaukee Dry Billy Walker Till I Found You Marty Stuart Till I Gain Control Again Emmylou Harris Till I Get It Right Tammy Wynette Till I Kissed You The Everly Brothers Till I Stop Needing You Moe Bandy Till I Waltz Again With You Teresa Brewer Till Something Better Comes Along Charlie Walker Till These Dreams Come True Buck Owens Till The End Vern Gosdin Till The End Of The World Jim Reeves Till The End Of The World Rolls Round Ricky Skaggs And Earl Scruggs Till The Rivers All Run Dry Don Williams Till The Want To's Out Of Me Freddie Hart Till You Come Back Again Eddy Arnold Timber I'm Falling Ferlin Husky Time's A Gettin' Hard Eddy Arnold Time Bobby Bare Time Don Williams Time Can't Make Me Forget Marty Robbins Time Changes Everything Bob Wills And Tommy Duncan Time Don't Run Out On Me Anne Murray Time Goes By Marty Robbins Time Goes So Slow The Louvin Brothers Time Has Proven Me Wrong Hank Williams Time Out For The Blues Lefty Frizzell Time Stood Still Vern Gosdin Time To Cry Roy Orbison Tiny Blue Transistor Radio Connie Smith Tiny Broken Heart Alison Krauss With Dan Tyminski Tiny Bubbles Burl Ives Tippy Toeing Loretta Lynn Tips Of My Fingers Eddy Arnold Tired Of Living Buck Owens Today Hank Thompson Today Is That Tomorrow(i Dreamed Of Yesterday) Lefty Frizzell Today Is That Tomorrow Charley Pride Today My World Slipped Away Vern Gosdin Today Tomorrow And Forever Patsy Cline Today Will Be The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life Lawanda Lindsey Together Connie Francis Together Again Buck Owens Together Again Ray Price Together Always Porter Wagoner And Dolly Parton Together We Stand Anne Murray And Glen Campbell Tombstone Every Mile Dick Curless Tomb Of The Unknown Love Kenny Rogers Tomorrow Is Forever Porter Wagoner And Dolly Parton Tomorrow Never Comes Loretta Lynn Tomorrow Night Hank Thompson Tom Dooley Kingston Trio Tom Dooley The Kingston Trio Tonight Carmen Marty Robbins Tonight We're Calling It A Day Charlie Walker Tonight You Belong To Me Dottie West Tony's Tank Up Drive In Cafe Hank Thompson Too Broke To Break Jean Shepard Too Cold At Home George Jones Too Far Gone Marty Robbins Too Far Gone Tammy Wynette Too Hard To Say I'm Sorry Charley Pride Too Late Ray Price Too Late To Go Home Johnny Rodriguez Too Late To Worry To Blue To Cry Ronnie Milsap Too Lonely Too Long Mel Tillis Too Long Gone Vern Gosdin Too Many Bridges To Cross Over Merle Haggard Too Many Lovers Crystal Gayle Too Many Memories Billy Walker Too Many Memories All Around Jean Shepard Too Many Rivers Brenda Lee Too Many Rivers The Statler Brothers Too Many Secrets Patsy Cline Too Many Teardrops Charlie Rich Too Many Teardrops Too Late Jean Shepard Too Many Tears Hank Snow Too Much Elvis Presley Too Much Blood In My Alcohol Level David Ball Too Much Love Is Spoiling You Ray Price Too Much On My Heart The Statler Brothers Too Much To Lose Carl Belew Too Much Water George Jones Too Old To Cut The Mustard Ernest Tubb Too Soon To Know Don Gibson Too Used To Being With You Merle

You may also be interested in other Country Music Related Items on this site: