Country Music Songs with Lyrics and Chords:- Titles Beginning T2

Country Songs Collection 6000+ contemporary and traditional, lyrics with chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. and PDF for printing.

Home Country Index A1 A2 A3 A4 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1C2C3D1D2 D3EF1F2 G1 G2 H1 H2H3H4I1I2I3I4I5I6I7I8 I9 I10 I11 I12 J K L1 L2 L3 L4 M1 M2 M3 M4 N O1 O2 P QR1 QR2 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 UV W1 W2 W3 W4 W5 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

THIS COUNTRY MUSIC SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly classic songs from the Country Music genre although there are also quite a few traditional ones. The songs have chords included with the lyrics, These songs are commonly performed in a wide variety of contexts including Bluegrass, Old-time, Country Rock and Folk.

County Music is a predominantly an American genre of popular music that originated in the Southern United States during the 1920s. It is considered to be a meld of earlier "hillbilly", folk, cowboy, blues, and dance music popularised under the more general term country music. Early exponents included artists such as the Carter Family, Rily Puckett, Eck Robinson, Earnest Stoneman, Jimmy Rogers, and Charlie Poole. It should be noted that many contemporary artists deliberately emulate the performance style and methods of early renditions of this music under the general heading of old-time or oldtimey music.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist, recording, or just the transcribers opinion. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Some of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Country Music Song Books and Sheet Music to buy, check the
Country Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar e.g. A,B,C etc
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
Ten Years Three Kids Two Loves Too Late Charlie Louvin Terrific Together Ferlin Husky Texarkana Baby Eddy Arnold Texas Blues Bob Wills Texas Honky Tonk Justin Trevino Texas Is Calling Me Home Ray Price Texas Plains Hank Snow Texas Saturday Night Gene Watson Texas When I Die Tanya Tucker Thankful For Your Love Stonewall Jackson Thanks A Lot Ernest Tubb Thank God And Greyhound Roy Clark Thank God And Greyhound You're Gone Roy Clark Thank God For Kids The Oak Ridge Boys Thank God I'm A Country Boy John Denver Thank You For A Life Kris Kristofferson Thank You For Being You Mel Tillis Thank You For Calling Billy Walker Thank You For Loving Me Norma Jean Thank You For Thinking Of Me Hawkshaw Hawkins Thank You World The Statler Brothers That'll Be The Day Buddy Holly That's All Over Johnny Cash That's All She Wrote Ricky Nelson That's All That Matters Ray Price That's All You Gotta Do Brenda Lee That's How Heartache Begins Patsy Cline That's How I Got To Memphis Bobby Bare That's How I Measure My Love For You Buck Owens And Don Rich That's How Much I Love You Eddy Arnold That's Me Without You Webb Pierce That's My Desire Jim Reeves That's My Desire Patsy Cline That's The Chance I'll Have To Take Waylon Jennings That's The Only Way To Cry Wynn Stewart That's The Only Way To Say Good Morning Ray Price That's The Recipe For A Heartache Hank Thompson That's The Thing About Love Don Williams That's The Way It's Gotta Be Faron Young That's The Way I Feel George Jones That's The Way Love Goes Merle Haggard That's What I'd Do For You Faron Young That's What I'm Like Without You Buck Owens That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome Cal Smith That's What It's Like To Be Lonesome Faron Young That's What I Get For Loving You Ray Price That's What Lonesome Is Jean Shepard That's What Made Me Love You Bill Anderson And Mary Lou Turner That's What Makes The Jukebox Play Moe Bandy That's What Sells The Wine Hank Thompson That's What You Get For Loving Me Waylon Jennings That's When It Hurts The Most Johnny Tillotson That's When I Miss You The Wilburn Brother That's When I See The Blues Jim Reeves That's When She Started To Stop Loving You Conway Twitty That's When The Hurting Sets In Hank Snow That's Where I Want To Be Bobby Bare That's Where My Baby Feels At Home Faron Young That's Where Our Love Must Be Dottie West That's Why I'm Walking Stonewall Jackson That's Why I Love You So Much Ferlin Husky That Big Old Moon Ferlin Husky That Certain One Tommy Cash That Do Make It Nice Eddy Arnold That Girl Who Waits On Tables Ronnie Milsap That Heart Belongs To Me Webb Pierce That Just About Does It Don't It Vern Gosdin That Kind Of Fool Jerry Lee Lewis That Little Boy Of Mine Eddy Arnold That Little Kid Sister Of Mine Eddy Arnold That Loving Feeling Buck Owens That Makes Two Of Us Connie Smith That Makes Two Of Us Merle Haggard And Bonnie Owens That New Old Fashioned Love Jimmy Dean That Over Thirty Look Faron Young That Song Is Driving Me Crazy Tom T Hall That Warm Summer Night Ricky Nelson That Was The Way It Was Then Jerry Lee Lewis That Wild And Wicked Look In Your Eye Ernest Tubb Themost Beautiful Girl Charlie Rich Then And Only Then Connie Smith Then Go Home To Her Norma Jean Then He Touched Me Jean Shepard Then I'll Come Back To You Lefty Frizzell Then I'll Stop Loving You Jim Ed Brown Then I'll Stop Loving You Then I Found You David Allan Coe Then I Turned And Walked Slowly Away Marty Robbins Then Who Am I Charlie Pride Then You'll Knowby Patsy Cline Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye Eddy Arnold There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight Hank Williams There'll Never Be Anyone Else Emmylou Harris There's Always Another Day Sonny James There's Always A Mother Waiting At Home Johnny Cash There's A Better Home Webb Pierce There's A Big Rock In The Road Bob Wills There's A Bluebird On Your Windowsill Wilf Carter There's A Bridle Hanging On The Wall Noel Parlane There's A Gold Mine In The Sky Gene Autry There's A Gonna Come A Day Buck Owens There's A Honky Tonk Angel Conway Twitty There's A Limit Stonewall Jackson There's A Little Bit Of Everything In Texas Ernest Tubb There's A Little Bit Of Hank In Me Charley Pride There's A Little Box Of Pine Hank Snow There's A Pair Of Blue Eyes Down In Texas Merle Haggard

You may also be interested in other Country Music Related Items on this site: