Country Music Songs with Lyrics and Chords:- Titles Beginning T3

Country Songs Collection 6000+ contemporary and traditional, lyrics with chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. and PDF for printing.

Home Country Index A1 A2 A3 A4 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1C2C3D1D2 D3EF1F2 G1 G2 H1 H2H3H4I1I2I3I4I5I6I7I8 I9 I10 I11 I12 J K L1 L2 L3 L4 M1 M2 M3 M4 N O1 O2 P QR1 QR2 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 UV W1 W2 W3 W4 W5 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

THIS COUNTRY MUSIC SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly classic songs from the Country Music genre although there are also quite a few traditional ones. The songs have chords included with the lyrics, These songs are commonly performed in a wide variety of contexts including Bluegrass, Old-time, Country Rock and Folk.

County Music is a predominantly an American genre of popular music that originated in the Southern United States during the 1920s. It is considered to be a meld of earlier "hillbilly", folk, cowboy, blues, and dance music popularised under the more general term country music. Early exponents included artists such as the Carter Family, Rily Puckett, Eck Robinson, Earnest Stoneman, Jimmy Rogers, and Charlie Poole. It should be noted that many contemporary artists deliberately emulate the performance style and methods of early renditions of this music under the general heading of old-time or oldtimey music.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist, recording, or just the transcribers opinion. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Some of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Country Music Song Books and Sheet Music to buy, check the
Country Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar e.g. A,B,C etc
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
There's A Rainbow In Every Teardrop Slim Whitman There's A Song On The Juke Box David Wills There's A Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere Hank Snow There's A Teardrop In Your Eye Hawkshaw Hawkins There's A Tear In My Beer Hank Williams There's A Whole Lot About A Woman A Man Don't Know Jack Greene There's Been A Change In Me Eddy Arnold There's Nothing As Sweet As My Baby Hank Williams There's Nothing On My Mind Ernest Tubb There's Not Any Like You Left Faron Young There's Not A Thing I Wouldn't Do For You Eddy Arnold There's No Food In This House Lefty Frizzell There's No Fool Like A Young Fool Ray Price There's No Room In My Heart For The Blues Hank Williams There's No Use Hanging On Tammy Wynette There's No Way Alabama There's No Wings On My Angel Eddy Arnold There's Poison In Your Heart Kitty Wells There's Something About A Lady There's Something Fishy Going On Dolly Parton There's Still A Lot Of Love In San Antone Darrell Mccall There's That Smile Again Jim Reeves There's The Door George Jones There Ain't Nothing Wrong Vern Gosdin There Ain't No Getting Over Me Ronnie Milsap There Ain't No Good Chain Gang Waylon Jennings & Johnny Cash There Goes My Everything Jack Greene There Goes My Heart Again Holly Dunn There Goes My Love Buck Owens There Goes My World George Morgan There He Goes Patsy Cline There May Be No Tomorrow Billy Walker There Must Be Another Way To Live Kitty Wells There Must Be More To Love Than This Jerry Lewis There Must Be Something About Me That She Loves The Oak Ridge Boys There Never Was A Fool Buck Owens There She Goes Jerry Wallace There She Goes I Wish Her Well There Stands The Glass Webb Pierce There Wasn't An Organ At Our Wedding Hank Snow There Will Always Be Honky Tonks In Texas Darrell Mccall And Johnny Bush There Won't Be Anymore Charlie Rich There Won't Be Any Patches In Heaven Norma Jean There You Go Johnny Cash These Are My Mountains Slim Whitman These Arms Of Mine Billy Walker These Days I Barely Get By George Jones These Hands Hank Snow These Lips Don't Know How To Say Goodbye Doug Stone These Lonely Hands Of Mine Mel Tillis These Old Eyes Have Seen It All George Jones These Tears Are Not For You Hank Snow These Two Tammy Wynette They'd Have To Carry Me Away Buck Owens They'll Never Take Her Love From Me Hank Williams They'll Never Take His Love From Me Leona Williams They're Hanging Me Tonight Marty Robbins They're Not Teardrops Bill Anderson They Call The Wind Maria The Browns They Call The Wind Mariah Jim Ed Brown They Can't Take Your Love Kitty Wells They Don't Make 'em Like My Daddy Anymore Loretta Lynn They Don't Make Love Like They Used To Eddy Arnold They Made Me Fall In Love With You Faron Young They Remind Me Too Much Of You Elvis Presley They Tell Me Billy Walker They Took The Stars Out Of Heaven Floyd Tillman The Alabama Waltz Hank Williams The Angel And The Little Blue Bell Brenda Lee The Anniversary Of My Broken Heart Hank Snow The Auctioneer Leroy Van Dyke The Ballad Of Ira Hayes Johnny Cash The Ballad Of Thunder Road Robert Mitchum The Band Keeps Playing Buck Owens The Baptism Of Jesse Taylor Johnny Russell The Battle Of Armageddon Hank Williams The Bedroom Jim Ed Brown And Helen Cornelius The Beginning Of Goodbye Marty Robbins The Bells That Broke My Heart Slim Whitman The Bend In The River Marty Robbins The Best I Have Stonewall Jackson The Best I Know How The Statler Brothers The Best Thing Going Johnny Rodriguez The Best Way I Know How Mel Tillis The Bill Is Falling Due Hank Snow The Blind Child Hank Williams The Blizzard Jim Reeves The Blues Come In Vernon Oxford The Blues Man Hank Williams Jr The Blue Side Of Lonesome Jim Reeves The Bottle Let Me Down The Bottle The Glass And Me Jerry Wallace The Box Randy Travis The Box It Came In Wanda Jackson The Bridge I Have Never Crossed Ferlin Husky The Broken Wedding Ring Hank Snow The Call Anne Murray The Cat Came Back Sonny James The Cheating Game Susan Raye The Choking Kind Wayland Jennings The Christmas Polka Jim Reeves This Is Christmas Season, So The Clown Conway The Cold Hard Truth George Jones The Color Of Love Faron Young The Comeback Faron Young The Cowboy And The Lady Tommy Cash The Darkest Hour Webb Pierce

You may also be interested in other Country Music Related Items on this site: