Country Music Songs with Lyrics and Chords:- Titles Beginning T1

Country Songs Collection 6000+ contemporary and traditional, lyrics with chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. and PDF for printing.

Home Country Index A1 A2 A3 A4 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1C2C3D1D2 D3EF1F2 G1 G2 H1 H2H3H4I1I2I3I4I5I6I7I8 I9 I10 I11 I12 J K L1 L2 L3 L4 M1 M2 M3 M4 N O1 O2 P QR1 QR2 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 UV W1 W2 W3 W4 W5 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

THIS COUNTRY MUSIC SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly classic songs from the Country Music genre although there are also quite a few traditional ones. The songs have chords included with the lyrics, These songs are commonly performed in a wide variety of contexts including Bluegrass, Old-time, Country Rock and Folk.

County Music is a predominantly an American genre of popular music that originated in the Southern United States during the 1920s. It is considered to be a meld of earlier "hillbilly", folk, cowboy, blues, and dance music popularised under the more general term country music. Early exponents included artists such as the Carter Family, Rily Puckett, Eck Robinson, Earnest Stoneman, Jimmy Rogers, and Charlie Poole. It should be noted that many contemporary artists deliberately emulate the performance style and methods of early renditions of this music under the general heading of old-time or oldtimey music.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist, recording, or just the transcribers opinion. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Some of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Country Music Song Books and Sheet Music to buy, check the
Country Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar e.g. A,B,C etc
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
Tabernacle Tom Cal Smith Table For Two Loretta Lynn Table In The Corner Tagging Along George Jones Tahiti Jim Reeves Take An Old Cold Tater And Wait Little Jimmie Dickens Take A Look At This Broken Heart Of Mine Ferlin Husky Take A Message To Mary The Everly Brothers Take Back It's Over Johnny Rodriguez Take Good Care Of Her Sonny James Take Good Care Of Him Anita Carter Take It Like A Man Johnny Horton Take Me George Jones And Tammy Wynette Take Me As I Am(or Let Me Go) Don Gibson Take Me Back Heidi Hauge Take Me Back Again Take Me Back Into Your Heart The Louvin Brothers Take Me Back To My Boots And Saddle Gene Autry Take Me Back To Tulsa Bob Wills And Tommy Duncan Take Me Down Alabama Take Me Home Bobby Bare Take Me Home Wanda Jackson Take Me Home Country Roads John Denver Take Me In Your Arms And Hold Me Eddy Arnold Take Me To Your World Tammy Wynette Take My Hand Mel Tillis Take These Chains From My Heart Hank Williams Take The World But Give Me Jesus George Jones Take This Job And Shove It Johnny Paycheck Take Time Webb Pierce Take Time To Love Her Nat Stuckey Take Your Hands Off My Heart Ray Pillow Take Your Time Buddy Holly Taking Chances Eddy Arnold Talking In Your Sleep Crystal Gayle Talking To The Wall Bill Anderson Talking To The Wrong Man Michael Martin Murphey And Ryan Murphey Talking To Your Memory Again Cal Smith Talk Back Trembling Lips George Jones Talk Back Trembling Lips John D Loudermilk Talk Gobbler Talk Johnny Horton Talk Of The School Sonny James Talk To Me Lonesome Heart George Jones Talk To Me Old Lonesome Heart George Jones Talk To Your Heart Ray Price Tall Oak Tree Dorsey Burnette Tall Pines Bill Monroe Tall Tall Trees Roger Miller And George Jones Tammy Brenda Lee Tanqueray Vern Gosdin Taos New Mexico Waylon Jennings Tarnished Angel George Jones Taste Of Heaven Jim Ed Brown Taste Of The Truth Gene Watson Tattletale Eyes Tammy Wynette And George Jones Tattle Tale Tears Faron Young Teach Me How To Lie Hank Thompson Teach Me The Words To Your Song Tanya Tucker Teach Me To Forget Merle Haggard Teardrops Falling In The Snow Porter Wagoner Teardrops From My Eyes Hawkshaw Hawkins Teardrops In My Heart Sons Of The Pioneers Teardrops Of Regret Jim Reeves Teardrops On The Rocks Jim Reeves Teardrops On Your Letter Hawkshaw Hawkins Tearful Earful Ray Price Tears Are Only Rain Hank Thompson Tears Broke Out On Me Eddy Arnold Tears Can Never Drown The Flame Slim Whitman Tears Of The Lonely Don Williams Tears On My Pillow Slim Whitman Tears Stain My Pillow Slim Whitman Tears Will Be The Chaser For Your Wine Wanda Jackson Teddy Bears' Picnic Bratton Kennedy Teddy Bear Song Barbara Fairchild Teenage Boogie Webb Pierce Teenage Dream Marty Robbins Teenage Idol Ricky Nelson Telling My Troubles To My Old Guitar Jimmy Wakely Tell Another Lie Connie Smith Tell Her So The Wilburn Brothers Tell It Like It Was Bill Anderson And Jan Howard Tell Laura I Love Her The Everly Brothers Tell Me How Buddy Holly Tell Me My Lying Eyes Are Wrong George Jones Tell Me Something I Don't Know George Jones Tell Me What I Want To Hear Jean Shepard Tell Ole I Ain't Here He Better Get On Home Moe Bandy And Joe Stampley Tempted Marty Stuart Tender Lie Dolly Parton Tender Years George Jones Tennessee Carl Perkins Tennessee Border Faron Young Tennessee Church Bells Jimmy Wakely And Margaret Whiting Tennessee Flat Top Johnny Cash Tennessee Girl Charley Pride Tennessee Homesick Blues Tennessee River Alabama Tennessee Rose Emmylou Harris Tennessee Saturday Night Red Foley Tennessee Stud Eddy Arnold Tennessee Tears Pee Wee King Tennessee Waltz Alabama Tennessee Whiskey George Jones Ten Little Fingers Carol Baker Ten Shades Of Green Bobby Mackey Ten Thousand Drums Johnny Horton Ten Thousand Teardrops Slim Whitman

You may also be interested in other Country Music Related Items on this site: