Country Music Songs with Lyrics and Chords:- Titles Beginning T6

Country Songs Collection 6000+ contemporary and traditional, lyrics with chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. and PDF for printing.

Home Country Index A1 A2 A3 A4 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1C2C3D1D2 D3EF1F2 G1 G2 H1 H2H3H4I1I2I3I4I5I6I7I8 I9 I10 I11 I12 J K L1 L2 L3 L4 M1 M2 M3 M4 N O1 O2 P QR1 QR2 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 UV W1 W2 W3 W4 W5 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

THIS COUNTRY MUSIC SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly classic songs from the Country Music genre although there are also quite a few traditional ones. The songs have chords included with the lyrics, These songs are commonly performed in a wide variety of contexts including Bluegrass, Old-time, Country Rock and Folk.

County Music is a predominantly an American genre of popular music that originated in the Southern United States during the 1920s. It is considered to be a meld of earlier "hillbilly", folk, cowboy, blues, and dance music popularised under the more general term country music. Early exponents included artists such as the Carter Family, Rily Puckett, Eck Robinson, Earnest Stoneman, Jimmy Rogers, and Charlie Poole. It should be noted that many contemporary artists deliberately emulate the performance style and methods of early renditions of this music under the general heading of old-time or oldtimey music.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist, recording, or just the transcribers opinion. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Some of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Country Music Song Books and Sheet Music to buy, check the
Country Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar e.g. A,B,C etc
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
The Tips Of My Fingers Roy Clark The Town That Broke My Heart Bobby Bare The Town Where You Live Mel Street The Unclouded Day Uncloudy Day The Very Best Is You Charly Mcclain The Violet And The Rose Wanda Jackson The Visit George Jones The Vows Go Unbroken Kenny Rogers The Wabash Cannonball Trad The Wall Johnny Cash The Waltz You Saved For Me Hank Snow The Warm Red Wine George Jones The Wayward Wind Gogi Grant The Wayward Wind Patsy Cline The Way I'm Needing You Marty Robbins The Way It Was Ferlin Husky The Way It Was In '51 Merle Haggard The Way I Am Merle Haggard The Way Of A Hopeless Love Marty Robbins The Way That I Love You Buck Owens The Wild Side Of Life Hank Thompson The Window Up Above Loretta Lynn The Wind Beneath My Wings Gary Morris The Wind Blows Every Day In Oklahoma Buck Owens The Winner Of Your Heart Kitty Wells The Woman I Need(honky Tonk Mind) Johnny Horton The Wonderful World Of Christmas Elvis Presley The Wonder Of You Elvis Presley The World I Used To Know Jimmy Rodgers The World The Way I Want It Tom T Hall The World You Left Behind Jim Reeves The Worst Is Yet To Come Merle Haggard The Wreck Of The Old '97 J R Cash, Johnson Blake, Hank Snow The Wreck Of The Old 97 Johnny Cash The Writing's On The Wall Jim Reeves The Wrong Kind Of Girl Roger Miller The Wurlitzer Prize Waylon Jennings The Year Clayton Delaney Died Tom T Hall The Year That Clayton Delaney Died Tom T Hall The Yellow Bandana Faron Young The Yellow Rose Of Texas Michael Martin Murphey Things Bobby Darin Things The Wilburn Brothers Things Aren't Funny Anymore Merle Haggard Things Have Gone To Pieces George Jones Things I Might Have Been Kitty Wells Things To Remember Faron Young Thinking About You Lester Flatt And Earl Scurggs Thinking Bout You Babe Billy Walker Thinking Of A Rendezvous Johnny Duncan And Janie Frickie Thinking Of You Porter Wagoner Thinking Problem David Ball Think About A Lullaby Merle Haggard Think About It Darling Jerry Lee Lewis Think It Over Buddy Holly Think Of Me Buck Owens Think Of Me Charlie Walker Think Of What You've Done Ricky Skaggs Third Rate Romance Johnny Duncan Thirteen Johnny Cash Thirty Nine And Holding Jerry Lee Lewis This Ain't My First Rodeo Vern Gosdin This Bottle In My Hand George Jones And David Allen Coe This Circus That You Call A Rodeo Gene Watson This Cold War With You Ray Price This Divorce Kitty Wells This Dream's On Me Gene Watson This Haunted House Loretta Lynn This Is It Jim Reeves This Is My Year For Mexico Gene Watson This Is The Thanks I Get(for Loving You) Eddy Arnold This Land Is Your Land Wanda Jackson This Land Is Your Land Woody Guthrie This Little Girl Of Mine Faron Young This Little Girl Of Mine The Everly Brothers This Love Of Mine Sonny James This Memory Is Mine Moe Bandy This Moment Of Love Ferlin Husky This Old Heart Buck Owens This Old House Mel Tillis This Old Road Kris Kristofferson This Ole House Stuart Hamblen This One's Gonna Hurt You Marty Stuart And Travis Tritt This Road That I Walk Conway Twitty This Should Go On Forever Wanda Jackson This Song's Just For You Gene Watson This Song Is For You Merle Haggard This Stranger(my Little Girl) Loretta Lynn This Time Waylon Jennings This Time I've Hurt Her More Than She Loves Me Conway Twitty This Time I Won't Cheat On Her Again Moe Bandy This Time The Hurtin's On Me Faron Young This Train Hank Thompson This White Circle Kitty Wells Those Blues Eyes Don't Sparkle Anymore Hank Snow Those Memories Of You Those Two Blue Eyes Ricky Skaggs And Keith Whitley Those Were The Days Gene Raskin Those Wonderful Years Webb Pierce Thoughts Of A Lonely Man Stonewall Jackson Thou Shall Not Steal Kitty Wells Three Cheers To The Loser Wynn Stewart Three Chord Country Song Red Steagall Three Cigarettes In An Ashtray Patsy Three Dimension Love Buck Owens Three Hearts In A Tangle Roy Drusky Three Minutes At A Time Gene Watson

You may also be interested in other Country Music Related Items on this site: