Gospel Songs with Lyrics and Chords: Titles Beginning T4

Contemporary and traditional songs about the Christian Gospel, with lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. Also with PDF for printing..

Home Gospel Index A1 A2 A3 B1 B2 C1 C2 D E F1 F2 G1 G2 H1 H2 H3 I1 I2 I3 I4 J K L1 L2 M1 M2 N O1 O2 P QR S1 S2 S3 T1 T2 T3 T4 UV W1 W2 W3 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

Scroll down to see a list of available titles in this section.
Click on the required song or choose a new section from the top nav-bar A, B, C etc.

THIS GOSPEL SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly contemporary songs although there are also quite a few traditional ones. Most of the songs have chords included with the lyrics, those with chords are indicated by the letters Crd at the end of the song link. Many of these songs are commonly performed in "contemporary worship services" commonly held in evangelical Protestant churches. In such services there is often more emphasis on congregational singing compared to traditional services. The singing is usually lead by a "worship leader" accompanied by band of a similar type to what might be expected in popular pop and rock music. Some worship leaders have gained considerable popularity and do tours and concerts.

Some of the songs have Lyrics only but most have Lyrics and Chords(suffix CRD) , some of the songs also have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist or recording. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Many of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Gospel Song books and Sheet Music to buy check the
Gospel Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar: A,B etc.
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
This Is Our God- Hillsong Live CRD This Is Our Story- Eoghan Heaslip CRD This Is The Air I Breathe- Marie Barnett CRD This Is The Day- Bob Fitts CRD This Is The Day- Joe Pace CRD This Is The Life- Pocket Full Of Rocks CRD This Is The Reason I Live- Matt Hogarth CRD This Is The Time- Terry Macalmon CRD This Is The Truth That I Believe- Bob David Bell CRD This Is Your House- Brooklyn Tabenacle Choir CRD This Is Your House- Don Moen CRD This Is Your Life- Switchfoot CRD This Is Your Time- Michael W Smith CRD This Kingdom- Geoff Bullock CRD This Little Light Of Mine- Harry Dixon Loes CRD This Love- Jaci Velasquez CRD This Man- Jeremy Camp CRD This Means I Love You- Matt Redman CRD This Ones With Me- Newsong CRD Those Who Trust- Waterdeep CRD Those Who Wait- Jake Lynch CRD Thoughts Of You- Barlow Girl CRD Though I Feel Alone- Waterdeep CRD Though I Walk( You Reign)- Simon Brading CRD Thou Didst Leave Thy Throne- Trad CRD Three Wooden Crosses- Randy Travis CRD Throne Of Grace- Unknown CRD Throne Of Praise- Hillsongs CRD Through It All- Hillsongs CRD Through The Fire- The Crabb Family CRD Thru The Cross- Junar Lasala CRD Thy Word- Amy Grant CRD Till I Can't Speak- Scott Cunningham CRD Til I See You- Hillsong United Live CRD Times Of Refreshing- Vineyard CRD Time For The Rain To Fall- Unknown CRD Tis So Sweet- Louisa M R Stead CRD Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus- Trad CRD Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus- William James Kirkpatrick CRD tmlstyle.css Today- Luke Chi CRD Today- Waterdeep And 100 Portraits CRD Today Is The Day- Jesse Remmenga CRD Tonight- Jeremy Camp CRD Took My Place- Third Day CRD Too Small Of A Price- Don Francisco CRD Touching Heaven Changing Earth- Hillsongs CRD Touch Your Heart- Ray Deardorff CRD To Be In Your Presence- Noel Richards CRD To Be Used By You- Adam Watts CRD To Be With You- Ryan Maddock CRD To Deserve- Bethany Worship And Fire CRD To Every Nation- Charlie Hall CRD To Gaze On You- Greggory David CRD To Give My Life Away- Andy Park CRD To God- Don Francisco CRD To God Be The Glory- Fanny J Crosby CRD To God Be The Glory- Trad- CRD To Him Who Sits On The Throne- CRD To Know You- Nichole Nordeman CRD To Live Is Christ- Kate Spence CRD To Love The Lost- Unknown CRD To Obey Is Better Than Sacrfice- Keith Green CRD To See Your Face- Mark Heard CRD To See Your Face- Terry Macalmon CRD To The Ends Of The Earth- Hillongs United Live CRD To The Glory Of Our King- Mark Weston CRD To The King- Matthew Ward CRD To The King- Vineyard CRD To Worship You I Live( Away)- Israel Houghton CRD To You- Clayton Johnson CRD To You- Darlene Zschech CRD To You- Ken Broom CRD To You O Lord- Greg Bostock CRD Trading My Sorrows( G)- Darrell Evans CRD Trading My Sorrows- Darrell Evans CRD Transformed- F G Burroughs CRD Transformed- Steve Armbrust CRD Traveling Light- Allison Mellon, CRD Treasure- Desperation Band CRD Treasure- Tree63 CRD Treasured Possession- Mark Altrogge CRD True Intimacy- Eoghan Heaslip CRD Truly The Greatest Gift Is Love- Brian Doerksen CRD Trust- Sixpence None The Richer CRD Trust And Obey- John Henry Sammis CRD Trust And Obey - Guitar- Trad CRD Trust God- Rick Muchow CRD Trust In The Lord- Don Moen CRD Trust In You( V2)- Jeremy Camp CRD Tumbling After- Starfield CRD Turkish Delight- David Crowder Band CRD Turn- Daniel Crowe CRD Turn It Around- Israel Houghton CRD Turn My Face Again( Once For All)- Martyn Layzell CRD Turn Your Eyes- Vicky Beeching CRD Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus( D)- Hymn CRD Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus- Helen H Lemmel CRD Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus- Unknown CRD Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus Medley- Third Day CRD Twenty Four- Switchfoot CRD Two Hands One Heart( Key D)- Don Moen CRD Two Hands One Heart( Key G)- Don Moen CRD

There are also many other Christian pieces on this site which are included with other collections, e.g. the Children's Songs section contains quite a few.