Gospel Songs with Lyrics and Chords: Titles Beginning T2

Contemporary and traditional songs about the Christian Gospel, with lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. Also with PDF for printing..

Home Gospel Index A1 A2 A3 B1 B2 C1 C2 D E F1 F2 G1 G2 H1 H2 H3 I1 I2 I3 I4 J K L1 L2 M1 M2 N O1 O2 P QR S1 S2 S3 T1 T2 T3 T4 UV W1 W2 W3 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

Scroll down to see a list of available titles in this section.
Click on the required song or choose a new section from the top nav-bar A, B, C etc.

THIS GOSPEL SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly contemporary songs although there are also quite a few traditional ones. Most of the songs have chords included with the lyrics, those with chords are indicated by the letters Crd at the end of the song link. Many of these songs are commonly performed in "contemporary worship services" commonly held in evangelical Protestant churches. In such services there is often more emphasis on congregational singing compared to traditional services. The singing is usually lead by a "worship leader" accompanied by band of a similar type to what might be expected in popular pop and rock music. Some worship leaders have gained considerable popularity and do tours and concerts.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have Lyrics only but most have Lyrics and Chords(suffix CRD) , some of the songs also have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist or recording. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Many of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Gospel Song books and Sheet Music to buy check the
Gospel Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar: A,B etc.
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
There Is A Voice That Must Be Heard- Paul Oakley CRD There Is Joy In The Lord- Unknown CRD There Is Love That Came For Us( You Are Stronger)- Reuben Morgan CRD There Is None Like You( V2)- Lenny Leblanc CRD There Is None Like You- Chris Daugherty CRD There Is None Like You- Lenny Leblanc CRD There Is None Like You Your Grace Is Sufficient- Shane Barnard And Shane Everett CRD There Is Nothing Like( V2)- United Live CRD There Is Nothing Like- Junar Lasala CRD There Is Nothing Like- United Live CRD There Is No One- Among Thorns CRD There Is No Other Name- Robin Mark CRD There Is Power In The Blood- Lewis E Jones CRD There Is Power In The Blood- Unknown CRD There Must Be More- David Ruis CRD There Must Be More Than This- Tim Hughes CRD These Are The Days- Sarah Matteson CRD These Hands- Jeff Deyo CRD These Things Are True Of You- Tommy Walker CRD These Thousand Hills- Third Day CRD They That Wait Upon The Lord- Fred Hammond CRD They Will Know We Are Christians- Jason Upton CRD The Altar- Ray Boltz CRD The Anchor Holds- Ray Boltz CRD The Answer- Shane Barnard And Shane Everett CRD The Battle Belongs To The Lord- Jamie Owens- Collins CRD The Battle Hymn Of The Republic- Trad CRD The Beauty Of Simplicity- Josh White CRD The Blood- Shane Barnard And Shane Everett CRD The Blood Of Jesus- Vineyard CRD The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power- Andrae Crouch CRD The Body Of Christ( 1 Corinthians 12 12- 27)- Neil Grepke CRD The Bread Has Been Broken- Jeff Deyo CRD The Change Inside Of Me- Mercyme CRD The Christmas Shoes- Newsong CRD The Church's One Foundation- Samuel J Stone CRD The Church's One Foundation- Trad CRD The Constant- Ben Cantelon CRD The Continuation- Chad Cates And Dave Hunt CRD The Core- Chris D'alfonso CRD The Cost- Rend Collective Experiment CRD The Cross, The Crown- Chris Tomlin CRD The Cross- Charlie Hall CRD The Cross Has Said It All- Matt Redman & Martin Smith CRD The Cross Has Said It All- Matt Redman CRD The Cross Of Christ- Vineyard CRD The Cross Stands- Matt Redman CRD The Days Of Miracles- Cradle Warrior CRD The Day Before You- Matthew West CRD The Day Of Resurrection ( C)- Trad CRD The Deep Of Your Grace- Hillsongs CRD The Difference- Glenn Packiam CRD The Earth Is Yours- Michael Gungor CRD The Everlasting- Third Day CRD The Eyes Of My Heart- Matt Redman CRD The Face Of Jesus- Vineyard CRD The Family Prayer Song- Promise Keepers Band CRD The Father's Love- Eoghan Heaslip CRD The Father's Song- Matt Redman CRD The Father I Never Had- Joel Engle CRD The Fire Of Your Love- Paul Wilbur CRD The First Noel- Christmas Music CRD The Freedom We Know- Hillsongs CRD The Friendship And The Fear- Matt Redman CRD The Garden- Pfr CRD The Glory Of The Lord- Greg Bostock CRD The Glory Of Your Name- Watermark CRD The God Of Abraham Praise- Thomas Olivers CRD The God Of Abraham Praise- Trad CRD The God Of Time And Eternity( Our God He Reigns)- Simon Brading CRD The Grace Of God Upon My Life- Judy Pruett CRD The Greatest Day In History( Happy Day)- Tim Hughes & Ben Cantelon CRD The Greatest Love( Til I See You)- Hillsong CRD The Greatest Thing- Alan Chin CRD The Greatness Of Our God- Hillsong Live CRD The Great Adventure- Steven Curtis Chapman CRD The Hand That Holds The World- Starfield CRD The Happy Song- Delirious( Martin Smith) CRD The Happy Song- Martin Smith CRD The Harvest- Daniel Smith( Vive3) CRD The Heart Of Worship- Matt Redman CRD The Heavens Declare- Matt Rylder CRD The Heights- David Crowder Band CRD The Highest And The Greatest- Tim Hughes CRD The House Of The Lord- Carl Tuttle CRD The House Of The Lord- Robin Mark CRD The Kingdom Song- Darrell Evans CRD The King Eternal- Charlie Hall CRD The King Has Come- Stuart Townend CRD The King Of Love- Kevin Jamieson & Stuart Townend CRD The Lark Ascending- David Crowder Band CRD The Least I Can Do( V2)- Scott Krippayne CRD The Least I Can Do- Scott Krippayne CRD The Light Of The World Is Jesus- Philip Bliss CRD The Lion And The Lamb- Crystal Lewis CRD The Lion Became The Lamb- Chris Tomlin CRD The Lord's My Shepherd, I'll Not Want- Stuart Townend CRD The Lord's Prayer- Sister Janet Mead CRD The Lords Prayer- Brian Doerksen CRD The Lord Almighty Reigns- Terry Butler - Vineyard CRD The Lord Almighty Reigns- Terry Butler CRD The Lord Is Calling- Unknown CRD The Lord Is Gracious And Compassionate- Graham Ord CRD The Lord Is Gracious And Compassionate- Unknown CRD

There are also many other Christian pieces on this site which are included with other collections, e.g. the Children's Songs section contains quite a few.