Gospel Songs with Lyrics and Chords: Titles Beginning T3

Contemporary and traditional songs about the Christian Gospel, with lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. Also with PDF for printing..

Home Gospel Index A1 A2 A3 B1 B2 C1 C2 D E F1 F2 G1 G2 H1 H2 H3 I1 I2 I3 I4 J K L1 L2 M1 M2 N O1 O2 P QR S1 S2 S3 T1 T2 T3 T4 UV W1 W2 W3 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

Scroll down to see a list of available titles in this section.
Click on the required song or choose a new section from the top nav-bar A, B, C etc.

THIS GOSPEL SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly contemporary songs although there are also quite a few traditional ones. Most of the songs have chords included with the lyrics, those with chords are indicated by the letters Crd at the end of the song link. Many of these songs are commonly performed in "contemporary worship services" commonly held in evangelical Protestant churches. In such services there is often more emphasis on congregational singing compared to traditional services. The singing is usually lead by a "worship leader" accompanied by band of a similar type to what might be expected in popular pop and rock music. Some worship leaders have gained considerable popularity and do tours and concerts.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have Lyrics only but most have Lyrics and Chords(suffix CRD) , some of the songs also have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist or recording. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Many of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Gospel Song books and Sheet Music to buy check the
Gospel Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar: A,B etc.
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
The Lord Jehovah Reigns- Trad CRD The Lord Lifts The Fallen- Tom Pool CRD The Lord Our God- Kristian Stanfill CRD The Lord Reigns- Christ For The Nations Institute CRD The Lord Reigns- Dan Stradwick CRD The Lord Reigns- Lindell Cooley CRD The Lord Reigns In My Life- Greg Bostock CRD The Love Of God- Frederick M Lehman CRD The Love Of God- Mercyme CRD The Love Of God- Trad CRD The Man Who Calmed The Sea- Stuart Townend The More- Downhere CRD The More I Seek- Unknown CRD The More I Seek You( V2)- Christ For The Nations Institute CRD The More I Seek You- Christ For The Nations Institute CRD The Nails In Your Hands( Forever)- Delirious CRD The Nails In Your Hands- Mercyme CRD The Name Of Jesus- Chris Tomlin CRD The Name Of Jesus- Mike Figures CRD The Name Of The Lord- Matt Redman CRD The Noise We Make- Chris Tomlin CRD The One And Only God- Bob Kauflin CRD The One Thing- Paul Colman Trio CRD The Perfect Wisdom Of Our God- Keith Getty The Potter's Hand- Darlene Zschech CRD The Potters Hand- Darlene Zschech CRD The Power Of The Cross- Keith Kristyn Getty CRD The Prayers Of The Saints- Matt Redman CRD The Presence Of The Lord Is Here- Byron Cage CRD The Promise Song- Keith Green CRD The Prophet Song- Delirious CRD The Rising Shout- Charlie Hall CRD The Rising Sun That Fills The Sky- Tim Hughes CRD The River- Brian Doerksen CRD The River- Chris Tomlin CRD The River- Michael Sweet CRD The River- Out Of Eden CRD The River Is Here- Andy Park CRD The Robe- Wes King CRD The Same Power- Ben Cantelon CRD The Saving One- Starfield CRD The Shadow Of Your Face- Bob Fitts CRD The Shout Of The King- Unknown CRD The Solid Rock( On Christ The Solid Rock)- Charlie Hall CRD The Solid Rock- 4him CRD The Solid Rock- Charlie Hall CRD The Solid Rock- Edward Mote CRD The Songs Of Praise- Todd W Barrow CRD The Song Of Jabez- Paul Baloche CRD The Space In Between Us( V2)- Building 429 CRD The Space In Between Us- Building 429 CRD The Spirit And The Bride- Shannon Tom Dickson CRD The Spirit Of The Sovereign Lord Is Upon You- Andy Park CRD The Splendour Of The King( How Great Is Our God)- Chris Tomlin CRD The Stand- Hillsong United CRD The Stars In Their Courses Above( Lord For All That You Are)- Simon Brading CRD The Time Has Come- Hillsong United CRD The Truth- Relient K CRD The Vision- Charlie Hall( Passion) CRD The Way( V2)- Josh White CRD The Way- Josh White CRD The Way- Paul Baloche CRD The Way I Was Made- Chris Tomlin CRD The Way Of The Cross- Matt Redman CRD The Way That You Father Me- Eoghan Heaslip CRD The Welcome Song- Pocket Full Of Rocks CRD The Whole Earth- Desperation Band CRD The Wonderful Cross( V2)- Chris Tomlin CRD The Wonderful Cross- Chris Tomlin The Wonderful Cross- Chris Tomlin CRD The Wonderful Cross- Matt Redman CRD The Wonder Of Your Cross- Robin Mark CRD The Wonder Of Your Love- Leeland Mooring CRD The Wonder Of Your Mercy Lord- Don Wallace CRD Thief( V2)- Third Day CRD Thief- Third Day CRD Thine Be The Glory- Trad CRD Thine Is The Glory- Edmond Budry CRD Things I Prayed For- Eli CRD Things Like You- Sanctus Real CRD Think Of Me- Mark Schultz CRD Thirst For You- Cece Winans CRD This Day- Rock Harbor, Todd Proctor CRD This Day- Unknown CRD This Flight That Is Leavin' Soon- Lewis Family CRD This Fragile Breath- Todd Agnew CRD This God He Is Our God- Tommy Walker CRD This Hand I Hold- John Cox CRD This Is How We Know- Matt Redman CRD This Is How We Overcome- Unknown CRD This Is It( You Instead Of Me)- Jonah 33 CRD This Is Life- Jesse Rogers CRD This Is Love( D)- Unknown CRD This Is Love- Life Of Worship CRD This Is Love- Terry Butler CRD This Is My Desire( Lord I Give You My Heart)- Reuben Morgan CRD This Is My Desire- Jeff Deyo CRD This Is My Desire- Unknown CRD This Is My Father's World- Amy Grant CRD This Is My Father's World- Maltbie D Babcock CRD This Is My Fathers World- Trad CRD This Is My Life- Desperation Band CRD This Is Our God( V2)- Chris Tomlin CRD This Is Our God- Chris Tomlin CRD

There are also many other Christian pieces on this site which are included with other collections, e.g. the Children's Songs section contains quite a few.