Country Music Songs with Lyrics and Chords:- Titles Beginning T4

Country Songs Collection 6000+ contemporary and traditional, lyrics with chords for guitar, ukulele, banjo etc. and PDF for printing.

Home Country Index A1 A2 A3 A4 B1 B2 B3 B4 C1C2C3D1D2 D3EF1F2 G1 G2 H1 H2H3H4I1I2I3I4I5I6I7I8 I9 I10 I11 I12 J K L1 L2 L3 L4 M1 M2 M3 M4 N O1 O2 P QR1 QR2 S1 S2 S3 S4 S5 T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 UV W1 W2 W3 W4 W5 Y1 Y2 Y3 Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

THIS COUNTRY MUSIC SONG COLLECTION consists of mainly classic songs from the Country Music genre although there are also quite a few traditional ones. The songs have chords included with the lyrics, These songs are commonly performed in a wide variety of contexts including Bluegrass, Old-time, Country Rock and Folk.

County Music is a predominantly an American genre of popular music that originated in the Southern United States during the 1920s. It is considered to be a meld of earlier "hillbilly", folk, cowboy, blues, and dance music popularised under the more general term country music. Early exponents included artists such as the Carter Family, Rily Puckett, Eck Robinson, Earnest Stoneman, Jimmy Rogers, and Charlie Poole. It should be noted that many contemporary artists deliberately emulate the performance style and methods of early renditions of this music under the general heading of old-time or oldtimey music.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have multiple versions from different transcribers reflecting variations in key used, lyrics, artist, recording, or just the transcribers opinion. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with most chord playing instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Some of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Country Music Song Books and Sheet Music to buy, check the
Country Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar e.g. A,B,C etc
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
The Day's Not Over Yet Sonny James The Day Elvis Died Boxcar Willie The Day The World Stood Still Jack Greene The Devil Ain't Lazy Bob Wills The Devil Made A Masterpiece Johnny Horton The Difference Between Going And Really Gone Cal Smith The Dj Cried Ernest Ashworth The Door George Jones The Door Is Always Open Ernest Tubb The Dream Merle Haggard The Easy Part's Over Now Charlie Pride The Echo Of Your Footsteps Faron Young The Electrified Donkey Johnny Horton The Emptiest Arms In The World Merle Haggard The End Of The Lyin' Alabama The End Of The World Hank Snow The End Of Understanding Willie Nelson The Engineer's Child Hank Snow The Fighting Side Of Me Merle Haggard The First In Line The Everly Brothers The First Time Cal Smith The First Time Freddie Hart The Flame Dolly Parton & Porter Wagoner The Gal Who Invented Kissing Hank Snow The Gambler Kenny Rogers The Games People Play Joe South The Games That Daddies Play Conway Twitty The Garden George Jones The Girl I Used To Run Around On Gene Watson The Girl On The Billboard Del Reeves The Gods Were Angry With Me Jim Reeves The Gold Rush Is Over Hank Snow The Good Lord Giveth(and Uncle Sam Taketh Away) Webb Pierce The Good Lord Knows I Tried Johnny Rodriguez The Good Lord Must Have Sent You Faron Young The Good Old Days Buck Owens The Good Ole Bible George Jones The Gosh Darn Wheel Johnny Horton The Gospel According To Luke Skip Ewing The Grand Tour George Jones The Greatest Kenny Rogers The Great Mail Robbery Rex Allen Jr The Great Pretender The Platters The Great Snowman John D Loudermilk The Green, Green Grass Of Home Tom Jones The Greenville Trestle High Ricky Skaggs The Gun The Gold And The Girl Billy Walker The Hands You're Holding Now Marty Robbins The Hand That Rocks The Cradle Glen Campbell The Hanging Tree Frankie Laine The Hanging Tree Marty Robbins The Happiest Girl In The Whole Usa The Happiness Of Having You Charley Pride The Harder They Come Jimmy Cliff The Hard Times Will Be The Best Times Red Steagall The Heart Of A Clown Gene Watson The Highest Bidder Hank Snow The Hills Of Caroline Vince Gill The Hinges On The Door Connie Smith The Hobo's Last Ride Hank Snow The Honky Tonks Are Calling Me Again Billy Walker The Hunger Charley Pride The Hurtin's All Over Connie Smith The Image Of Me Conway Twitty The Image Of Me Jim Reeves The Jamestown Ferry Tanya Tucker The Jukebox Played Along Gene Watson The Keeper Of The Key Wanda Jackson The Kentuckian Song Anita Carter The Key's In The Mailbox Buck Owens The Key That Fits Her Door Jack Greene The Kind Of Love I Can't Forget Ray Price The Kind Of Woman I've Got Hank Williams Jr The King Is Gone So Are You George Jones The King Of Oak Street Kenny Rogers The King Of Western Swing Hank Thompson The Lady's Got Pride Moe Bandy The Lady Takes A Cowboy Everytime The Gatlins Brothers The Last Cheater's Waltz T G Sheppard The Last Laugh Jim Ed Brown The Last Letter Jack Greene The Last Look At Mother Hank Locklin The Last Love Song Hank Williams Jr The Last Ride Hank Snow The Last Round Up The Sons Of The Pioneers The Last Thing On My Mind Tom Paxton The Last Time I Saw Her Face Glen Campbell The Last Waltz Webb Pierce The Last Word In Lonesome Is Me Eddy Arnold The Latest Shade Of Blue Connie Smith The Leaf Of Love Gene Autry The Leaves Mustn't Fall Moon Mullican The Legend Of Bonnie And Clyde Merle Haggard The Letter That Johnny Walker Read Alseep At The Wheel The Life Of The Party Porter Wagoner The Life They Live In Song Kitty Wells The Little Green Valley Marty Robbins The Little Lady Preacher Tom T Hall The Little Old Lady From Pasadena Jan And Dean The Locket Faron Young The Lonely Know My Secret George Jones The Lonesome In Me Stonewall Jackson The Long Black Veil Bobby Bare The Long Way Hawkshaw Hawkins The Lord Knows I'm Drinking Cal Smith The Lord Knows I'm Drinking Cal Smith The Lord Made A Hobo Out Of Me Boxcar Willie

You may also be interested in other Country Music Related Items on this site: