Rock and Pop Songs With Chords: Titles T3

Older Top Rock and Pop Songs Collection.

Home Rock and Pop Hub A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2 D1 D2 E F G H1 H2 I1 I2 I3 I4 JK L1 L2 M1 M2 N O PQ R S1 S2 S3 T1 T2 T3 T4 UV W1 W2 W3 YZ Search
Share  Visit us on FB

Choose a song below, or pick a new letter on the nav-bar above for titles starting A, B, C etc.

For Pop and Rock Music fakebooks and sheet music you can buy, check out this page for Fakebooks or this one for Sheet music

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar: A,B etc.
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
The Times They Are A Changin The Town I Loved So Well The Train Kept A-Rollin-Johnny Burnette-The Rocknroll Trio The Twelve Days Of Christmas The Twist-Chubby Checker The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man The Unquiet Grave-Luke Kelly-Trad The US Air Force The Voice-The Moody Blues The Wah Watusi-The Orlons The Wanderer-Dion And The Belmonts The Water Is Wide-James Taylor The Way We Were-Barbra Streisand The Wearing Of The Green The Weary Kind-Ryan Bingham The Weight-The Band The White Cliffs Of Dover The Wind-Cat Stevens The Winner Takes It All The Word-The Beatles The World Turns All Around Her The Wreck Of Old 97 The Wrestler-Bruce Springsteen The Yankee Doodle Boy The Yellow Rose Of Texas Things-Bobby Darin 1962 Things Have Changed Things I'd Like To Say Things We Did Last Summer The-Jo Stafford 1946 Things We Said Today Thinking Of You-Eddie Fisher 1950 Think For Yourself Think It Over-Buddy Holly Think Of Me Thinking Of You-Leon Redbone 1985 This Boy-The Beatles This Can't Be Love-Nat King Cole 1954 This Could Be The Start Of Something Big-Steve Lawrence And Eydie Gorme 1977 This Guys In Love With You-Herb Alpert 1968 This Is All I Ask-Tony Bennett 1963 This Is Always-Jo Stafford 1944 This Is My Song-Petula Clark 1967 This Is No Laughing Matter-Charlie Spivak Orchestra 1941 This Land Is Your Land This Life-Bruce Springsteen This Love Of Mine-Tommy Dorsey Vocal By Frank Sinatra 1941 This Magic Moment-Jay And The Americans This Masquerade-George Benson 1976 This Ole House-Rosemary Clooney 1954 This Time Of The Year-Brook Benton 1960 This Time The Dreams On Me-Ella Fitzgerald 1956 This War Is Over This Will Make You Laugh-Nat King Cole 1941 Thoroughfare Gap-Stephen Stills Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days Of Summer-Nat King Cole 1963 Those Were The Days-Cream Those Were The Days-Mary Hopkin Three Coins In The Fountain-The Four Aces 1954 Three Little Words-Bing Crosby And The Rhythm Boys 1930 Thrill Is Gone The-Julie London 1960 Through The Eyes Of Love-Melissa Manchester 1965 Thunder Road-Bruce Springsteen Ticket To Ride-The Beatles Tico Tico-Andrews Sisters 1943 Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree-Tony Orlando And Dawn 1973 Till-Tony Bennett 1957 Till I Hear It From You Till I Kissed You Till There Was You Till The End Of The Day Till The End Of Time-Perry Como 1945 Till The Morning Comes Till The Rivers All Run Dry Til Then-The Mills Brothers 1944 Til There Was You-Anita Bryant 1959 Time Times Of Your Life The-Paul Anka 1975 Time After Time-Cyndi Lauper Time After Time-Dinah Washington 1957 Time And The River-Nat King Cole 1960 Time Between Time For Love A-Diane Schuur 1986 Time For Me To Fly Time Has Come Today Time Is On My Side Time Of The Season Time On My Hands-Eddie Condon 1944 Time To Say Goodbye

You may also be interested in other Older Popular Music related items on this site: