Rock and Pop Songs With Chords: Titles T4

Older Top Rock and Pop Songs Collection.

Home Rock and Pop Hub A1 A2 B1 B2 C1 C2 D1 D2 E F G H1 H2 I1 I2 I3 I4 JK L1 L2 M1 M2 N O PQ R S1 S2 S3 T1 T2 T3 T4 UV W1 W2 W3 YZ Search
Share  Visit us on FB

Choose a song below, or pick a new letter on the nav-bar above for titles starting A, B, C etc.

For Pop and Rock Music fakebooks and sheet music you can buy, check out this page for Fakebooks or this one for Sheet music

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar: A,B etc.
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
Time WaIt's For No One Time Wont Let Me Tiny Dancer Tiny Island Tin Man Tired Of Waiting For You Tis Autumn-Nat King Cole 1949 Tobacco Road Today-The New Christy Minstrels, 1964 Today-The New Christy Minstrels 1964 Together-Connie Francis 1961 Tommy Can You Hear Me Tomorrow Tomorrow Is Such A Long Time Tomorrow Never Knows-Beatles Tom Dooley Tonight You Belong To Me-Patience And Prudence 1956 Too Close For Comfort-Frank Sinatra 1958 Too Late Now-The Decastro Sisters 1955 Too Many Rivers-Brenda Lee 1965 Too Marvelous For Words-Frank Sinatra 1956 Too Soon To Tell-Bonnie Raitt 1989 Too Young-Nat King Cole 1951 Top Hat White Tie And Tails-Fred Astaire 1935 Torture Total Eclipse Of The Heart Touch Me Touch Of Grey Tougher Than The Rest Town Without Pity-Gene Pitney 1961 Toyland-Doris Day 1964 To Each His Own-The Platters 1960 To Know Him Is To Love Him To Love Somebody To Sir With Love To The Ends Of The Earth-Nat King Cole 1956 Tracks Of My Tears Trade Winds-Bing Crosby 1950 Trail Of The Lonesome Pine-Laurel And Hardy 1937 Trains And Boats And Planes-Burt Bacharach Trains And Boats And Planes-Dionne Warwick 1962 Train Leaves Here This Morning Trampled Rose Tramp Tramp Tramp Trapped Travelin Band Travelin Man Treat Her Right Tree In The Meadow-Margaret Whiting 1948 Tried So Hard Trolley Song The-Judy Garland 1944 Trouble With Hello Is Goodbye The-Sergio Mendes 1975 True Colors True Love-Bing Crosby And Grace Kelly 1956 True Love Ways Trust In Me-Eddie Fisher 1952 Try A Little Tenderness-Bing Crosby 1933 Try To Remember-Ed Ames 1965 Try To Remember-Tom Jones Tuesdays Dead Tuesdays Gone Tuesday Afternoon Tuff Enuff Tumbling Dice Tunnel Of Love Turn Around Look At Me-The Vogues 1968 Turn Turn Turn Tuxedo Junction-Glenn Miller 1940 Twelfth Of Never The-Johnny Mathis 1957 Twentieth Century Fox Twenty-Six Miles (Santa Catalina)-The Four Preps 1958 Twenty Four Hours From Tulsa Twenty Years Twilight Time-The Platters 1958 Twistin The Night Away Twist And Shout Two Different Worlds-Don Rondo 1956 Two Faces Have Two For The Road-Henry Mancini 1973 Two Hearts Two Lovers Two Of Us Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad Two Sleepy People-Bing Crosby 1944

You may also be interested in other Older Popular Music related items on this site: