Country, Southern and Bluegrass Gospel Music Lyrics
with Chords for Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo, Mandolin etc.
Titles Beginning T2

1750 Country, Bluegrass and Southern Gospel Songs, lyrics, chords & printable PDF for download

Home Country Gospel Index A B C D EF G H I1 I2 I3 JK L MN OP QR S T1 T2 T3 UV W1 W2 XYZ Main Menu Singing &Playing Search
Share  Visit us on FB

THIS GOSPEL MUSIC COLLECTION provides a comprehensive reference to a range of Christian Gospel songs commonly included in the canon of the following American performance styles for this type of religious music as defined below:

DEFINITIONS:

CHRISTIAN COUNTRY MUSIC is a form of popular music sometimes referred to as country gospel music or inspirational country, and is a form of gospel music with an emphasis on the everyday lives and situations of its typical audience. The common Christian themes of worship, praise, thanksgiving, fellowship and the Gospel message tend to be expressed in a less formal way than they do in normal church hymns. Songs also tend to be rather sentimental and have a tendency to yearn for better days gone by. Songs vary from overtly religious to secular with few Christian references, perhaps with the purpose of making them more acceptable to a less religious audience who may not even recognise the Christian allusions.

BLUEGRASS GOSPEL shares its roots with Christian country, and in many ways could be considered simply a style of playing and performing Gospel. Many bluegrass bands include gospel music in their repertoire. The style commonly features faster tempo, emphasis on instrumentation (commonly, banjo, mandolin and fiddle), three or four-part harmony singing, and A cappella choruses.

SOUTHERN GOSPEL is again from the same country roots and its songs expound the problems and situations of everyday life and how God answers them. Like bluegrass Gospel, strong, wide range, harmonies, generally four part, are a common feature.

Note that, although these Gospel genres include songs from, and are certainly influenced by Negro Spiritual and black gospel traditions they are primarily a white Gospel phenomenon.

WHAT IS INCLUDED

Some of the songs have both Lyrics only and Lyrics and Chords(suffix CRD) versions, a few of the songs also have versions from different artists. The lyrics with chords marked for playing accompaniment should be suitable for use with instruments such as Guitar, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin etc.

IMPORTANT

Some of the songs, extend to several screens. To avoid slow to load pages only the first page is displayed, in these cases you will need to DOWNLOAD the PDF file to see all the song pages.

Although many of the songs mention artist names, this may not be accurate and these these songs should not be considered as definitive versions representative of any particular performance or artist. Also the keys and chord sequences chosen may also vary considerably between versions by different artists. Many of these songs are in the public domain or traditional categories, however this cannot be guaranteed, and should you wish to use them as a basis of a performance or for any non-personal study purpose you are advised to contact the copyright holders (where available, copyright info has been included with the song). These transcriptions are made by many different individuals from all over the world for their own research and instruction, and as such are liable to great variation in in interpretation and opinion. They are being shared on this site for educational purposes only, please see our copyright page for more info.

Should you need version of the song, for printing (without banners or adverts) an PDF file is available for downloading by the link at the bottom of the song pages..

For Gospel Song books and Sheet Music to buy check the
Gospel Music Collection at Sheet Music Plus

Click a Title Below or choose another section on top nav-bar e.g. A,B,C etc
To search this page in your browser press control and F.
Suffix CRD=has chords
The Big Wheel The Blinder I Get The Blood Bought Church The Blood Is Still There The Blood That Stained The Old Rugged Cross Albert Brumley CRD The Blood That Stained The Old Rugged Cross The Blood Will Never Lose Its Power The Bottle For The Cross Hank Locklin CRD The Champion Of Love The Church In The Wildwood Dolly Parton CRD The City Gene Watson CRD The Crossings Wide The Day Is Almost Over Johnny Paycheck CRD The Devils In The Phone Booth Dialing 911 The Devil Dont Ride On My Wagon Anymore The Devil Is A Sly Old Fox The Devil�s Train Hank Williams CRD The Eastern Gate Jimmie Davis CRD The End Of Time Is Near The Eyes Of Jesus The Family Who Prays Never Shall Part Louvin Brothers CRD The Finish Line The Flowers, The Sunset, The Trees Jim Reeves CRD The Footsteps Of My Lord John D Loudermilk CRD The Garden Tomb The Gloryland Way J S Torbelt CRD The God That Cannot Fail The Good Ole Bible George Jones CRD The Grace Way The Grave Cant Hold Me The Greatest Cowboy Of All Johnny Cash CRD The Greatest Miracle The Great Atomic Power Louvin Brothers CRD The Great Beyond The Great High Mountain The Great Judgment Morning Leander L Pickett CRD The Great Judgment Morning The Great Speckled Bird Guy Smith CRD The Great Speckled Bird The Healing Meeting The Holy Hills The Holy Hills Of Heaven Call Me Joyce Reba CRD The Holy Of Holies The Incomparable Christ The Kings Back Home The Lamb, The Lion, & The King The Last Few Miles Ive Traveled On My Knees Jimmy Davis CRD The Last Mile Together The Last Song I Sing The Lighthouse Gibson Brothers CRD The Lighthouse The Lights Of Home The Lily Of The Valley The Living Bread The Lords Prayer Johnny Mathis CRD The Lord Is My Light And My Salvation The Lord Is My Shepherd The Love Of God The Oak Ridge Boys CRD The Love Of God The Man Upstairs Patsy Cline CRD The Masters Call Marty Robbins CRD The Measure Of The Trial The Message Of His Coming The Mountain Of Everlasting Life Ferlin Husky CRD The Nail Scarred Hand Carl Smith CRD The Next Time You See Me The Night I Walked The Aisle The Night Watch Jim Reeves CRD The Offer Still Stands The Old Account Johnny Cash CRD The Old Country Church Statler Brothers CRD The Old Fashion Way The Old Landmark The Old Man Is Dead The Old Rugged Cross George Bernard CRD The Old Ship Of Zion The Old Time Religion The Old Time Way The Only Fire Ill Feel The Only Real Peace The Other Side Of The Cross Don Reid CRD The Pale Horse And His Rider Hank Williams CRD The Place Where I Worship R W Hampton CRD The Potter And The Clay

There are also many other Christian pieces on this site which are included with other collections, e.g. the Children's Songs section contains quite a few.

You may also be interested in other Country Music Related Items on this site: