|Share page||Visit Us On FB|
2. a) First couple out to the couple on trie right
With a four and a half.
b) 1. Inside arch and the outside under.
2. Inside arch ayid the outside under.
3. Inside arch and the outside uvtder.
4. Inside arch and the outside under.
c) Now circle four with the odd couple—oh, Around and around and a docey-doe.
d) Now on to the next with a four and a half.
e) 1. Inside arch and outside under.
2. Inside arch and outside under.
3. Inside arch and outside under.
4. Inside arch and outside under.
3. Balance home and swing em all night, Allemande left, go left and right. Hand over hand around the ring,
Hand over hand with the dear little thing.
Meet your partner and promenade.
Repeat 2 and 3 for second, third, and fourth couples, or substitute the next dance for second and fourth couples "the length of the hall."
1. See page 151 or substitute any other introduction given there.
2. a) The first couple advances to the second couple. They
join hands and the four circle halfway round so that the first couple stops with backs to the outside of the set and the second couple with backs to the center of the set.
b) 1. The second couple raises their arched arms and the first couple, holding hands, passes under the arch. The first couple continues across the set and raises arched arms* and the fourth couple passes peeler. Tbe foi&rth co^iple con.ti|iues and arches, and the ®e^op|d (wffco fafevte turned aroiiBd $d the meantime)
*St£ • sefeoiid couple continii^! arched and tlie first
'(vfli^.' li^Ffe ttirn&d awniM^'' 'pta^s^-^n^er toif the mli#fe,of,tfces^