|Share page||Visit Us On FB|
12 AURAL CULTURE:
(1) Sing impromptu exercises, pointing upon the above, starting on the Tonic G, and moving step-wise to and from this note. Use Sol-fa and pitch-names.
(2) Write out the scale of G, ascending and descending, beginning and ending on the tonic. The sharp may be inserted as a signature, or placed in front of the note in the scale.
(3) Sing impiomptu tunes, pointing upon the following Staff-modulator :—
(4) Write the following Triads in the key of G: Tonic, Dominant Sub-dominant.
(5) Sing impromptu tunes containing simple modulations from the Tonic key to that of the Dominant, pointing upon the following :—