|Share page||Visit Us On FB|
CHIEF SOURCES OF INFORMATION FOR THIS BOOK:
1. Dominican Liturgical Booths, especially the Processi-onarium.
2. A Grammar ofPlainsong, by the Benedidtines of Stanbrook (Art & Book Co.).
3. Gregorian Music, An Outline of Musical Palaeography, by the Benedictines of Stanbrook (Art & Book Co.)
4. Plain Chant and Solesmes, by Dom P.Cagin,O.S.B and Dom A.Mocqereau O.S.B. (Burns & Oates, Ltd., London).
5. A Manual of Gregorian Chant, compiled from Solesmes Books and ancient MSS. (Desclee& Co. Rome.)
6. Rhythmic ^Accompaniment of Plainsong, by Rev. G. Ould, O.S.B. (Ampleforth Journal, July, 1915).
7. A Primer of Church Music, by Rev. Vincent C. Donovan, O.P. (P.J.Kenedy & Sons, New York).
FOR FURTHER STUDY SEE THE FOLLOWING WORKS:
I. La PaUographie Musicale, by the Benedictines of Solesmes.