|Share page||Visit Us On FB|
1. Since Christ our passover is slain.
A sacrifice for all.
Let all, with thankful hearts agree
To keep the festival:
2. Not with the leaven, as of old,
Of sin and malice fed;
But with unfeigned sincerity.
And truth's unleaven'd bread.
3. Christ being raised by power divine,
And rescued from the grave,
Shall die no more; death shall on him
No more dominion have.
4. For that he died, 'twas for our sins
He once vouchsafed to die:
But that he lives, he lives to God
For all eternity.
5. So count yourselves as dead to sin.
But graciously restored,
And made, henceforth, alive to God,
Through Jesus Christ our Lord.