|Share page||Visit Us On FB|
1. Salvation doth to God belong,
His power and grace shall be our song;
From him alone all merciee flow,
His arm alone subdues the foe!
2. Then praise this God, who bows his ear
Propitious to his people's prayer;
And though deliverance he may stay,
Yet answers still in his own day.
3. O may this goodness lead ourland,
Still saved by thine Almighty hand,
The tribute of its love to bring
To thee, our Saviour and our King;
4. Till every public temple raise
A song of triumph to thy praise;
And every peaceful, private home,
To thee a temple shall become.
5. Still be it our supreme delight
To walk as in thy glorious sight;
Still in thy precepts and thy fear,
Till life's last hour to persevere.