|Share page||Visit Us On FB|
1. On the waters dark and drear,
Jesus, Savior, Thou art near,
With our ship where’er it roam,
As with loving friends at home.
2. Thou hast walked the heaving wave;
Thou art mighty still to save;
With one gentle word of peace
Thou canst bid the tempest cease.
3. Safely from the boisterous main
Bring us back to port again;
In our haven we shall be,
Jesu, if we have but Thee.
4. Only by Thy power and love
Fit us for the port above;
Still the deadly storm within,
Gusts of passion, waves of sin.
5. So, when breaks the glorious dawn
Of the resurrection morn,
When the night of toil is o’er,
We shall see Thee on the shore.
6. Holy Father, Holy Son,
Holy Spirit, Three in One,
Praise unending unto Thee,
Now and evermore shall be.