|Share page||Visit Us On FB|
1. O’er mountain tops, the mount of God
In latter days, shall rise
Above the summits of the hills,
And draw the wondering eyes.
2. To this the joyful nations round,
All tribes and tongues shall flow;
Up to the mount of God, they say,
And to His house we’ll go.
3. The beams that shine from Zion’s hill
Shall lighten ev’ry land;
The King, who reigns in Salem’s towers
Shall the whole world command.
4. Among the nations He shall judge,
His judgments truth shall guide;
His scepter shall protect the just,
And crush the sinner’s pride.
5. For peaceful implements shall men
Exchange their swords and spears;
Nor shall they study war again
Throughout those happy years.
6. Come, O ye house of Jacob! come
To worship at his shrine;
And, walking in the light of God,
With holy graces shine.