|Share page||Visit Us On FB|
1. Now let our cheerful eyes survey
Our great High Priest above,
And celebrate His constant care,
And sympathetic love.
2. Though raised to a superior throne,
Where angels bow around,
And high o’er all the shining train,
With matchless honors crowned—
3. The names of all His saints He bears
Engraven on His heart;
Nor shall a name once treasured there
E’er from His care depart.
4. Those characters shall fair abide
Our everlasting trust,
When gems, and monuments, and crowns,
Are moldered down to dust.
5. So, gracious Savior! on my breast,
May Thy dear Name be worn,
A sacred ornament and guard,
To endless ages borne.
3. The names of all his saints he bears,
Deep graven on his heart;
Nor shall the meanest Christian say
That he has lost his part.